QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work Requalification (QCF) - Qualsafe Registered Centre of Approval
QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work – Requalification course 12 hour
This course is a re-qualification for those delegates who have previously completed a 3-day First Aid at Work course.
The First Aid at Work certificate needs to be renewed every three years. (Please bring your certificate with you as the date needs to be verified)
The successful completion of the course leads to a requalification of the first aider and a recognised First Aid Certificate (Valid for three years) which identifies the holder as a designated First Aider.
It is strongly recommended by the HSE to undertake annual refresher training to ensure that there is no ‘First Aid Skill Fade’ and are kept up to date to meet the current protocols.
First Aid Manual, Certification and all Examination fees are included in this package.
The course is 12 hours and can be achieved through 2 x 6 hr consecutive days.
Open course option
£165.00 + VAT per delegate
In-House courses price upon application
The Course Programme includes:-
- The Aims and Principles of First Aid
- Responsibility & Communication in an Emergency Situation
- Airway Management
- The Management of Asphyxia
- Cardio Pulmomary Resuscitation
- The Management of Cardiac Conditions
- The Management of Poisons
- The Management of Eye Injuries
- The Management of Shock
- The Control of Haemorrhage
- Duties of a First Aider
- The Management of an Unconscious Patient
- The Management of Injuries to Muscles, Joints & Bones
- The Management of Burns & Scalds
There is a theory examination and a practical assessment of First Aid skills at the end of the course.