QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) - Qualsafe Registered Centre of Approval
QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) 18 hour
This course is the highest level in first aid and is designed for those who intend to practice as First Aiders in the workplace and ensures employer’s responsibilities are fully met
The successful completion of the course leads to a recognised First Aid Certificate (Valid for three years) which identifies the holder as a designated First Aider.
It is highly recommended by the HSE to undertake annual refresher training to ensure that there is no ‘First Aid Skill Fade’ and are kept up to date to meet the current protocols.
First Aid Manual, Certification and all Examination fees are included in this package.
The course is 18 hours, this can be achieved through 3 x 6hr days
Open course option
£240.00 + VAT per delegate
In-House courses price upon application
The Course Programme includes:-
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Preventing cross infection
- Management of Choking
- The management of Chest Injuries
- The Management of Asthma
- Cardio Pulmomary Resuscitation
- The Management of Cardiac Conditions
- The Management of Poisons
- The Management of Epilepsy
- The Management of Diabetes
- The Management of Head injuries
- The Management of Eye Injuries
- The Management of Shock
- The Control of Haemorrhage
- The Management of Stroke
- The Management of Anaphylaxis
- The Management of an Unconscious Patient
- The Management of Injuries to Muscles, Joints & Bones
- The Management of minor injuries
- The Management of Spinal injuries
- The Management of Burns & Scalds
There is a theory examination and practical assessment of First Aid skills to be completed at the end of the course.
Call 01527 457527 to book your place.